Investing in your education is a significant financial decision. We can make investing in tomorrow a little easier today.
Visit the Financial Aid Services website or the Financial Aid Guide for CPE students for information on:
- Work-study programs
Visit the Bursar’s website for information on payment plans.
Tuition Credits for CPE Classes
- State Tuition Remission for Eligible Massachusetts State Employees. Visit Human Resources for additional information.
- Massachusetts National Guard Welcome Home Bill – Contact Veteran Services 413-545-0939 or
The following scholarships are available to students that are pursuing a degree through a CPE-administered program (including University Without Walls).
Miriam Williford Scholarship Fund
- Available for Spring semester only
- Must demonstrate a lifelong commitment to learning
David A. Cole Scholarship
- Must be actively employed
- Must demonstrate financial need
Questions about applying for these scholarships can be directed to