Drop requests must be received in our office by the deadlines stated below. In all cases, refunds* apply to class fees only. The registration fee is non-refundable, except when all class fees for a term are refunded.
- 100% refund (class fees only) if dropped by the end of add/drop period. Add/Drop dates can be found in the class description
- 50% class fee refund if withdrawn by the end of Withdrawal period (mid-semester)
- No refunds after the end of Withdrawal period
For classes that run one week or less:
- 100% refund through day before class begins
- No refund after class begins
For classes that run more than one week:
- 100% refund through day after class begins
- No refund beginning the second day after class begins
- 100% refund of class/workshop fee
- Registration fee will be refunded if this is the only class/workshop for which you are registered
- Active duty military deployment
- Health withdrawal approved by University Health Services. For specifics, see the University Health Services website.
For a full explanation of the refund policy, click here.
*"Refund" applies to refunding monies already paid or crediting charges that have been posted to your account that have not yet been paid.