Continuing & Professional Education
Home Continuing & Professional Education (CPE) Forms
Continuing & Professional Education (CPE) Forms Print E-mail

Below is a list of frequently used Continuing & Professional Education (CPE) forms. Please remember to read all instructions on form.

If you are unsure of the form that you need to use, please contact us at This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it , 413-545-3653 or 800-922-8211.

Registration form

Drop form (CPE class only) - Information on dropping a class

Pass/Fail - Audit Request

Change of Major (CE-UG students only)

Credit Overload Petition - Information on credit limits

Independent Study Registration

Intent to Graduate (CE-UG students only)

Undergraduate Late Add Petition (Undergraduate students only) - Information on late adds

Graduate Late Add/Drop (Graduate students only) - Information on late adds. Information on late drops

Transfer Credit Evaluation Request

Prior Approval for Transfer Course Work for Students in CPE Degree Programs

Undergraduate Reactivation

Readmission to CPE-Administered Program Application

University Undergraduate Level Instructor Permission (Non-degree students only)

Undergraduate Withdrawal Request - Information on withdrawals

Instructor Verification for Withdrawal - Information on withdrawals

High School Student Permission

Interested in Online Learning?