Degree Completion (B.A., B.S.)
UNIVERSITY WITHOUT WALLS
For 40 years UMass Amherst University Without Walls (UWW) has been helping adults complete their bachelor's degree at a nationally recognized university. UWW provides specialized services for the adult student: flexibility in scheduling, courses and programs that match their interests and acknowledge their experience, opportunities to accelerate the degree process, consistent and available advising support, and innovative, quality course delivery available online, blended or face-to-face.
UMass UWW offers:
- An outstanding education: Earn your UMass Amherst bachelor of arts or science degree through an established program at a renowned, fully accredited university.
- Credit for experience: At UWW, life learning and work experience count. Earn academic credit for the learning you've gained through your work and life experience.
- One on one advising and support: Receive guidance and support from your own personal academic advisor who understands the real life challenges faced by adult students.
- Degree options: Design your own course of study or choose from a variety of degree concentrations to meet your educational and professional goals.
- Flexible formats: Choose when and where to study, with options for fully online, blended and face-to-face courses.
Financial aid: UWW students are eligible for financial aid under the same guidelines as other UMass Amherst students.
- April 15 (fall semester)
- October 1 (spring semester)
Missed the deadline? You can still start taking courses now as a non-degree student.
Learn more: Sign up to attend an information session or view UWW's 20 minute online presentation.
For more information contact:
University Without Walls, University of Massachusetts Amherst
100 Venture Way, Suite 200
Hadley, MA 01035-9430
Web site: www.umass.edu/uww