Continuing & Professional Education Enroll and Online Learning
Student Services
Home Student Services Transcripts
Transcripts Print E-mail

NOTE: Please see the academic calendar to determine when grades will show on transcripts for each term.

NEW!! Electronic transcripts are now available to students who currently have an active SPIRE ID. For more information, click here.

For paper transcripts or students who do not have a currently active SPIRE ID, see below.

How do I get an official transcript of my Continuing & Professional Education (CPE) classes?

How do I get an unofficial CPE transcript?

Unofficial transcripts can be obtained through SPIRE.

I’m applying to UMass Amherst. Do I need an official transcript of my CPE classes?

      • For undergraduate admission: Unofficial transcripts are acceptable
      • For graduate admission: Official CPE transcripts are required

Enroll now Interested in Online Learning?