How do I get an official transcript of my Continuing & Professional Education (CPE) classes?
- For undergraduate classes:
- Make a request in writing either by letter or by printing out a transcript request form.
- Include the complete address of the person or institution to which the transcripts should be sent.
- Send your request to CPE at the address at the bottom of the page. If paying by check please enclose. Please do not mail cash.
- For graduate classes: Official transcripts for graduate-level classes — including those taken through CPE — must be obtained through the Graduate Records, Registration and Transcripts Office, 534 Goodell Building, University of Massachusetts, 140 Hicks Way, Amherst, MA 01003-9333 / 413-545-0024 /
How do I get an unofficial transcript of my CPE classes? Unofficial transcripts can be obtained through SPIRE at spire.umass.edu.
I’m applying to UMass Amherst. Do I need an official transcript of my CPE classes?
- For undergraduate admission: Unofficial CPE transcripts are acceptable.
- For graduate admission: Official CPE transcripts are required.
Fee: There is a $6 charge for each official CPE transcript. No charges for CPE students who initially matriculated into an undergraduate degree program Fall 2012 or later.
Send official transcript requests to:
Continuing & Professional Education
Records and Registration
University of Massachusetts Amherst
100 Venture Way, Suite 201
Hadley, MA 01035-9430