Step 1: You need an active record in SPIRE. If you are:
- A new student (including those who have applied for admission but wish to take classes before their official admit term); OR
- An inactive student (has been away from University for at least two terms)
Complete this form
Step 2: You need a CPE enrollment appointment in SPIRE.
Step 3: Enroll yourself in SPIRE. Click for a pdf or video tutorial.
- Undergraduate, on-campus student enrolling in Fall or Spring classes. Enrollment for Fall CPE classes does not begin until June 5th. Please check this page then for a link to the appropriate enrollment form.
- Student who is ONLY taking Non-credit classes, click here.
- Student enrolling in:
- Winter School for Turf Managers – call 413-545-5202
- Power Up for College Success (UNIVRSTY 191A) – click here to enroll
- MTEL Prep Workshops – call 413-545-2701
- Students wishing to enroll in Non-CPE (University-scheduled) classes, click here.
We regret that Continuing & Professional Education at UMass Amherst cannot enroll students who are residents of Alabama or Arkansas due to laws of those states pertaining to distance education.
Need help? Contact
, 413-545-3653 or 800-922-8211